The duration of summer / winter training will be 1-2 months and for MCA Students will be for 6 months.
Summer/Winter trainings for college students are provided by ONGC in the following 20 disciplines.
- MBA (HR)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Marketing)
- MSc. (Chemistry)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemiocal Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- BE/ BTech (Computer Science)
- BE/ BTech- IT
- BE/ BTech (Electronics & Telecommunication)
- Environment Science
- Mass Communication
Eligibility:All regular students undergoing the following courses in Universities/ Deemed Universities/Institutions recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) and/ or approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE ), shall be eligible to apply for undertaking Students training at ONGC.
1. Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Degree in various branches of Engineering
2. Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Computer Programming / Computer
3. Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration / Business Management.
Schedule of training programmes:
Last date of receipt of application: April 15, 2012
Finalization of list: May 10, 2012
Training commences: May 15 to June 30, 2012
Training ends on or before: July 15 to August 31, 2012
- Applying date: October 1, 2012
- Last date of receipt of application: October 31, 2012
- Finalization of list: November 15, 2012
- Training commences: November 20 to December 31, 2012
- Training ends on or before: January 20, 2013 to February 28, 2013
ONGC Summer Internships to view complete details